READY FOR AN ADVENTURE?
Call 1-828-264-0002 or click “Book Now” to get detailed schedules and pricing. Got questions? Our friendly staff is just a phone call or email away. Booking in advance is encouraged.
Plan your adventure: If you are on a schedule we encourage booking your canopy tour in advance.
All phone reservations made within 10 days of trip must be paid in full. We retain the option to process payment at time of reservation or hold until time of arrival for groups that opt to pay separately – VISA, MasterCard, American Express or Discover accepted. Reservations guarantee your zipline tour. Walk-ins are served on a first come, first available basis.
What could be better than great fun, great food, and great beer, all in the same day? First, fly high with our zipline canopy adventure. Once you’ve worked up a healthy appetite—and a craving for a cold one—relax with a selection of local craft beers and half-price appetizers at a local restaurant. $91
Embark on a zipline adventure that takes you in and above the trees of the High Country. Our jam-packed tour includes an ATV ride through the river, a zipline course with ten platforms, an exhilarating cliff jump and a swinging bridge 50 feet above the ground. $85 (Call for group and local pricing discounts!)
Zip Zip Hooray! Our kid-sized experience features seven gravity-defying zip lines, a thrilling bridge and a whopping 20-foot slide through the Appalachian forest! Must be at least 4 years old and able to reach 48” standing flat. $40/person for up to 2 1/2 hours (Call for group and local pricing discounts!)
This 1.5 hour tour under the stars covers the first half of our course (5 zip lines, including BIG MAMA) and ends with the cliff jump. Available on select weekends. $65
- Ages 10+ between 70 and 250 pounds
- Must sign a Participant Agreement form before starting the tour
- Parent or guardian must be present under age 18
- Zippers must be in reasonably good physical condition and actively participate in the tour
- Zippers must be able to hold both hands over their head in order to self-regulate speed and braking
- Alcohol and illegal drugs are prohibited
- Disorderly or distractive conduct is prohibited
- Closed toed shoes are required and long hair must be tied back and secured
- Contact your physician and notify SVZT management with any concerns about physical conditions or prescription medications prior to booking your trip
- Cancellations more than 72 hours in advance will receive full refund
- Reservations cancelled less than 72 hours in advance are ineligible for refund
We operate rain or shine! Threats of lightning or high wind will cause cancellation or shortening of trip. We have a “45 Minute Weather Delay” policy and no cancellations will take place until our management makes a call.